Sunday, June 27, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi, my name is Richard Trapp. I have been online marketing just on two years now. I am writing this blog to tell of my experiences in this field as it may help others who are just starting out in internet marketing.

The past two years have been a very rocky path, and on many occasions I was ready to quit, but I just believed it would all come together and work. It has only been the last 6 months that I finally have achieved success and I am now self sufficient, I am still paying off bills, but I am enjoying life with my family and friends, can now go out, and my wife and I can now start planning trips.

You see internet marketing is just an amazing creation, once you learn the secrets of making money on line, the possibilities are endless. You only need one strategy and it can change your life – for the normal person, there is no other form of “work” that can give you these returns, IF and the big word is if you success.

There are countless ways to make money online, but the main one is affiliate marketing. Reason being, this is the easiest to set up, there is no capital outlay, you are just promoting another suppliers product, getting traffic, taking the orders and receiving a commission for the sale. All this can be done on your computer in the comfort of your home. This form of marketing can be promoting either physical goods coming from EBay, Amazon and many other organizations, or digital products. Clickbank is the premier supplier of these digital products and boasts more than 10,000 products to choose from.

This is one of the problems of internet marketing, there are so many ways to make money and this in itself is the problem, so many choices creates confusion!

Unfortunately, the failure rate for online marketers is extremely high, as much as 95%! Once you start subscribing to a few mailing lists, your email box starts to fill up each day with yet another fantastic opportunity to make money. This is why the failure rate is so high, because while you are trying to get something working, you are continually being pulled in so many directions. I was in this vicious loop and I know how hard it is to be successful. Six months ago I found 3 programs that were as good as what their sales page said, but there was 1 that was really exceptional.

I have rated these 3 programs for you on the following basis:

Price
Quality
Effectiveness
Ease of Use

I truly hope you can learn something from me and break through the struggle and become financially free.

No comments:

Post a Comment